Place Category: Places to Stay
Welcome to the Esplanade Campsite situated right on Fraserburgh’s beautiful sandy beach. Great for bird and wildlife watching, surfing,and watersports, off road cycling and walking on the Buchan and Formartine Way.
See seals, gannets, and porpoises right from your caravan window, or join the surfers and jetskis for fun in the waves.
- Situated right on the beach with views over the beach, bay and the North Sea
- Small site suitable for families or older adults
- 12 fully serviced stances
- 25 touring stances with electric hook-up
- 6 – 8 tent/touring stances without electric
- Free WIFI
- Ideal base for touring the North East Corner of Scotland
- Close to the Heritage Centre and Kinnaird Head Castle and Lighthouse and the Museum of Scottish Lighthouses
- Golf course within 10 minutes drive
- Excellent area for surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and kitebuggies
Please feel free to give us a phone or an email about any enquries you may have or to make a booking. We will be happy to help.